Monday, July 23, 2012

Howdy! I'm Tessie and this my site. I made this informative website as a project with Articles International, which is an English as a 2nd Language and Web Development course. If you would like to work with me, fill up the contact form found on this website. Below is my personal CV, with some examples of online sites and web content I've produced before.

Skills
Graduated with distinction from Hill College
13 years of marketing and advertising experience (in particular intended for Internet based audiences)
6 years of web development experience.
Competent, goal-oriented employee with a taste for details.

Work Experience.
Articles International,2006 - Present
General Manager
In charge of arranging a international crew of writers to accommodate a advanced list of increased objectives and goals.
- Make new records for output, developing production by 25% throughout the world
- Properly controlled ongoing logs of project distribution
- Monitored QA for worldwide generation over a large crew of internet writers

Self-employed Wordpress Website Designer
2007-Present

Additional Abilities
Fluent in Arabic
Excellent proficiency utilizing extensive choice of office software

You can find my work on these sites

No comments:

Post a Comment